Have you started thinking about your holiday baking menu yet? Do you participate in cookie swaps? My family loves to bake a lot and then share a lot 🙂 I wanted to share some cookie recipes that are on our baking schedule this year in hopes to inspire you to create something new or to just help you with your baking menu!
Enjoy one or all of these Holiday Cookie Recipes!
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 ingredient Almond Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip PUDDING Cookies
- Sugarless and Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Santa Hat Shortbread Cookies
- Rolo Peanut Butter Cookies
- Lace Cookies
- Soft Ginger Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Brownie Buckeye Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Lemon Butter Cookies from Scratch
What are some of your favorite holiday cookie recipes? Be sure to share them in the comments so we can all enjoy them!
Happy Holidays, and have fun baking!!