It’s FALL! Well, it may not feel like it here in sunny Florida, in fact, I think temperatures are still pretty steady in the 90s. BUT, that doesn’t mean that we don’t like everything that Fall has to offer. Fall decor, pumpkin patches, Disney’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Spooktacular at SeaWorld, haunted houses and PUMPKIN. Yes, lots of pumpkin. Who else craves a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks right after Labor Day?!
Well, to celebrate the season, I wanted to share some delicious PUMPKIN recipes. I have everything listed from coffees to milkshakes and from breakfast to dessert. Try one this Fall, or try them all! And be sure to leave a comment with your favorite Pumpkin Recipe.
- Pumpkin Spice Mocha
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- Microwave Pumpkin Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Banana Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Scones
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Rolls with Easy Icing
- Low-fat Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
- Pumpkin Mac n Cheese Cups
- Pumpkin Dip – Sweet, Easy and Low-fat
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Whipped Pumpkin Topping
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Puppy Chow
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
What do you do to celebrate Fall? Do you love everything Pumpkin too? What is one of your favorite Pumpkin Recipes?