SeaWorld – Bands, Brew, & BBQ Starts Weekends in March
Are you looking for something fun to do this weekend? How about all the weekends in March? Well, grab your SeaWorld Fun Pass and get ready for some fab Bands, Brew and BBQ.
The first performances (March 7th) are TOBY KEITH AND LYNYRD SKYNYRD!
The event honors America’s Heroes and features live concerts from top classic rock and country bands and artists, tasty BBQ and thirst-quenching beer. Happening weekends throughout March (7-8, 14-15, 21-22 and 28-29). Event festivities begin at 11:30 a.m. each weekend, with concerts at 4 p.m.* And, the first weekend will feature a special performance by the USO Show Troupe, a military quartet who performs a diverse repertoire of morale-boosting musical entertainment for active duty military, their families, veterans and patriotic Americans everywhere.
SeaWorld Orlando is proud to offer a special discount for all enlisted men and women AND veterans during Bands, Brew & BBQ — 50% off a 2015 Fun Card which allows unlimited admission to SeaWorld all year for the price of a single-day ticket. For more details, visit wavesofhonor.com.
The celebration also salutes America’s Heroes with military discounts for both active military and veterans, patriotic offerings and a partnership with the USO Central Florida, an organization that has been lifting the spirits of America’s troops and their families for more than 70 years.
The patriotic-themed USO Garden will offer a relaxing place away from the crowds that reflects the spirit of the renowned organization, viewing of the concerts on large flat screens and refreshments. Guests can get up close with animals and kids can work on masterpieces at coloring stations, take photos with SeaWorld costume characters, learn from educators and play interactive games. In addition, this area offers messaging about the USO while music that speaks to the history of the USO provides a nostalgic atmosphere to the area.
Check out these SPECIAL PACKAGES:
- For a VIP experience, packages with reserved seating are available. Guests that take advantage will receive an in-park spending credit that can be used toward mouth-watering food, craft beer samplers, merchandise, Quick Queue or even an up-close park experience.
- Front Row Seating – Starting at just $39, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists) and feel like part of the band. As an added bonus, guests will enjoy $10 toward in-park spending.
- Floor Seating – Starting at just $19, guests can enjoy reserved floor seats right in front of the band. This package also includes $10 toward in-park spending.
- Craft Brew Sampler – Sample 10 ice-cold craft beers from a selection of 30 for just $25.
- Food is also celebrated during Bands, Brew & BBQ. Serious barbecue connoisseurs can sample Orlando’s best barbecue from local smokehouses — Bubbalou’s Bodacious Bar-B-Que and Sonny’s BBQ® – plus SeaWorld’s very own sweet & smokin’ barbecue.
- In addition to the signature acts and festivities, the event also will feature a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ spinning music for guests of all ages who want to show off their line dancing and boot scootin’ skills.
The best way to experience this and all of SeaWorld’s special events throughout the year is with a 2015 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card, where guests pay for a day and play all year.
Plus, for a limited-time, when you purchase a Fun Card can also enjoy a one-day visit to Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™.
Check out all the SeaWorld 2015 Events
Have you been to Bands, Brew, and BBQ before? We went last year and had a great time! I love that there are so many things to do at SeaWorld…even if you have been a bunch of times. These Special Events are always a blast!